5 Mar 2023
The first meeting of the new committee took place in The Four Seasons on Monday, 27th February. Chairman Gerry O'Toole welcomed everyone, especially all new members, including our new Treasurer Michael Halton.
• Day Trip to Belfast, March 22nd. €60pp, to be paid by March 8th, please.(This trip is now closed)
• 3Night Trip to Donegal, April 3rd-6th, €400pps/€460single, to be paid by March 15th, please.
• 3Night Trip to Wexford, May, 2nd to 5th, €400pps/€490 single.
• Krakow Trip, April 23rd-26th.
(This trip is now closed)
• Paris Trip, May 6th-9th.
• Giants Causeway, May 24th, €70 pp.
• Dinner in Four Seasons, details to be finalised. (Both these trips will be in the company of French exchange visitors.)
Monaghan U3A Choir are taking part in a Songfest in Bangor on May 11th. 18 other choirs are also taking part and this promises to be a great day out.
CHANGE OF VENUS
Important notice: Due to increased numbers, the Thursday Coffee Mornings will take place in The Four Seasons Hotel from March 9th.
All Pilates classes will move to St. Joseph's Pastoral Centre from next Wednesday, March 1st.
All classes continuing and are very well supported. Two extra Flower Arranging classes are being organised, dates to be confirmed and Garden Design classes are currently being investigated. If you have any suggestions for other classes please contact us.
There will be no monthly talk in February as our AGM was held this month.
March Talk will take place on March 31st. Speaker to be confirmed.
A great night was had by all in The Golf Club last Thursday, 23rd February. A huge Thank You to Bernie and Jane for all their hard work.
Please contact Geraldine on 087 9475188 or Jane on 087 3432275 for all bookings.
Membership is now due, €20pp/€30 per couple and you must be a member to take part in all activities, for insurance purposes.